Your Hot Tub is a very important tool to maintain a healthy lifestyle, so we want to make sure you know how to prevent hiccups while owning a hot tub. The first thing is first! Cover your Spa and keep it protected from the sun, heat, and the outdoor elements. Furthermore, it helps reduce energy consumption ultimately saving you money each month on your utility bill.
- Covered spas will use less electricity and maintain your set temperature.
- Investing in a good spa cover saves you money on your electric bill.
- Locking the spa cover insulates the water and maintains the heat.
- Spa covers are a safety precaution for children and animals.
- Covering your spa will protect your spa’s finish from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- You are required to keep the spa covered to maintain warranty coverage.
- Spa covers help keep debris and outdoor elements out of your spa.
- Debris and outdoor elements tamper with the PH Balance and the filter – more of a reason to keep your spa covered!
- Heat damage will weaken the acrylic shell of the spa. Prevent the shell from cracking by keeping the lip of the spa fully covered.
How to use the spa cover locking system:
In addition, while the spa cover is rigid, it is not designed to support any weight. Therefore, as a safety precaution and to preserve the life of your cover, you must not sit, stand, or lie on it, nor should you place objects of any kind on top of it.
If you need to replace your spa cover going to Quick Spa Parts!
Other great ideas!
Building a private oasis will increase your home value along with giving you a nice place to unwind and find a peace of mind.
Designing your private oasis is exciting and adventurous. It is time to plan out your vision and make it a reality. Take a look at home magazines, Pinterest, research Google images and discover the possibilities of designing your oasis.
Placing your hot tub in a location with shade will help protect your spas from heat damage. It is more ideal to place your in a Gazebo, Pavilion, or a Pergola.