Get Ready For Fall with FREE DELIVERY
Now that Summer has come to an end and the kids are back in school, you will spend more time at home and in your hot tub. The cooler weather during the Fall makes soaking in a warm hot tub that much more enjoyable this season.
Getting Ready for More Soaks:
- Ensure your spa cover is in good condition to not only keep your spa water clean and ready to enjoy, but to ensure energy efficiency in between use. If your spa cover is deteriorated you can find a diligent spa cover here.
- Another way to ensure clean spa water is by replacing or cleaning off spa filters before the beginning of any season.
- If you reside in areas of the country that experience severe winter weather, you may want to prepare to drain your hot tub. Draining your spa will prevent any water from freezing inside the pipes which can expand and ruin the internal system of your spa.
The Benefits of Hot Tub Soaks This Autumn:
- Choosing to relax in a warm spa before bed time can improve sleep quality at night. The heat will soothe tense muscles, improve blood circulation and relax your mind, body and soul.
- Colder weather means tighter muscles and joints – reduce pain and potential serious injury with a soak before and after a workout.
- Improve your attitude – with the holidays approaching and the busy schedule that comes with Fall, it can be easy to get stressed – take 10 minutes a day to enjoy your spa.