In this blog post we will be covering 😉 all the benefits of owning a hot tub cover.
- Safety first. A hot tub cover will prevent children from unintentionally entering your spa and will prevent any possible accidents.
- Hot tub covers protect your spa from a variety of elements including dust, dirt, pollutants, rain, insects, and snow.
- As a result, this will benefit your filters and pumps, prolonging their life and helping you save money in the long run.
- Hot tub covers help retain heat and thus allow your tub to be more energy efficient.
- Since the water in your tub stays hotter for longer, you can save energy by reheating your hot tub less often. You can hop right in and enjoy!
- Hot tub covers also prevent any uninvited guests from entering your spa, including pets and wildlife.
- Cal Spas custom spa covers last years longer than ordinary spa tops.
- Cal Spas covers are designed to stand up to the effects of sun, rain, or snow.
- You’ll save more energy to achieve a lower total cost of ownership over time, than any other spa cover made.
- Call Spas covers come with a bumper-to-bumper factory warranty for your peace of mind and are now ASTM Certified to meet critical safety standards.
- The Cal Spas’ step-by-step ordering process means you can easily order the perfect replacement spa cover online, for any spa brand, in just minutes.
- Slate covers match any spa cabinet color perfectly. You can complement any outdoor home design with a slate cover on your hot tub for years of energy-efficiency and low-cost hot tub maintenance.
- You have options: Black, Coastal, Mahogany, Mist, Smoke, Teak cabinet panels all match Slate/Walnut colored spa covers.
It is time to get yours now! Head over to Quick Spa Parts.
Cal Spas replacement parts are available exclusively at Quick Spa Parts. For more information on Quick Spa Parts, please visit: www.quickspaparts.com