Going to a restaurant may not be an option right now in some states, so why not do something special at home utilizing your Cal Flame Grill! A perfect meal is flavorful Lemon Basil Grilled Salmon with a grilled corn and tomato salad on top! Here is how you do it:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 3 tbsp Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 (4oz) Salmon filets, skin on
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- Heat your Cal Flame grill to medium-high heat and brush your exclusive V-grates with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a small bowl combine the Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt with 1 tbsp fresh basil, lemon zest, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combined and set to the side.
- Brush the salmon filets with the vegetable and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon, skin side up, on the hot grill for about 2 minutes, until salmon easily moves away from grill grates.
- Flip salmon and reduce heat to a medium-low and continue cooking about 3 to 5 minutes, until salmon is cooked and easily flakes.
- Top each hot piece of salmon filet with the lemon basil topping so it melts into the salmon.
- In the mean time, grill the corn alongside the salmon until the kernels are slightly charred. Carefully cut off the corn kernels and add to a medium bowl. Add in the tomatoes, remaining 1 tbsp of fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the corn salad over the top of the hot salmon and enjoy your delicious meal with your special someone!
Head over to Quick BBQ Parts to get your replacement parts now and get ready to eat grilled lemon basil salmon with your loved ones in the comfort of your own backyard.